1) I sing Broadway tunes in public with loud vibrato: “I feel pretty, oh so pretty, oh so pretty, and witty and bright…” – West Side Story
2) I dance in public: “Watch me whip, watch me…”
3) I’ll socialize with anybody breathing.
4) I try to rap like Jay Z…white guy style.
5) I give them big hugs in public.
6) I laugh obnoxiously in a crowd…on purpose.
7) I pick stuff out of their hair, wipe ketchup off their face, generally groom them in public like monkeys.
8) I put posts like this where their friends can see it:)
9) At events, I keep clapping, loudly, long after the audience has stopped applauding…until people start looking at us uncomfortably.
10) I exist;)
“Children’s children (Grandchildren) are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.” – Proverbs 17:6 (KJV)
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!!